Charlie Keyan Armenian Community School
108 N Villa Ave Clovis, CA 93612
Full Day 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM
Half Day 8:15 AM – 12:00 PM
TK / Kindergarten – Sixth Grades
8:15 AM – 3:15 PM
Extended Care Program
Morning Students on Campus at 7:45 AM
After School until 5:30 PM
NOW HIRING – PRINCIPAL
The Charlie Keyan Armenian Community School [CKACS] is seeking outstanding and experienced candidates for the position of Principal. The position will officially begin with the 2023-2024 academic year; on-boarding and transition will begin in July 2023. We are seeking candidates who have academic-administrative experience, enthusiasm to continue expanding our curriculum, and passion for working with children, teachers and parents.
With an anticipated enrollment of 170 students, the 2023-24 school year will be the pinnacle of a growth cycle we have experienced at CKACS. We look to continue that growth while maintaining our core values. Over the past six years, the school has attained WASC and NAEYC Accreditations, has continued to achieve high student test scores, has expanded art and music programs, and has brought Pre-K enrollments to our maximum. As we move forward, we look for a Principal candidate that can preserve these accomplishments and build upon them to take CKACS from where we are today into being one of the premier private schools in the Central Valley –academically as well as through our arts and technology programs.
– Maintain and monitor high academic standards and assess our educational progress through our Benchmark testing. Utilize iReady and other local resources to improve professional development and assist our educational team in reaching its goals.
– Continue to develop and monitor our extracurricular courses (Armenian Studies, Art, Choir, Music, Christian Education), sports, and after-school enrichment programs.
– Foster an environment of Transparency, Inclusion, Constructive Dialogue, and Teamwork among staff, parents, and with the Board of Education
– Properly Manage and Delegate non-educational tasks to the School Operations Manager and Finance Manager to maintain a well-functioning and organized school environment.
– Collaborate with the Board of Education in facilitating fundraising efforts.
– Maintain WASC (2023 Renewal) and NYAEC (2024 Renewal) Accreditation statuses through continued documentation and appropriate reporting.
Please email resume and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Letter of Introduction
– Letter(s) of Recommendation
– Multiple Subject Teaching Credential – General Subject