For a current registration form click here: 2017-18 Registration Form
MINIMUM ENROLLMENT CRITERIA
Pre-Kindergarten: 2 years of age and toilet trained
Transitional Kindergarten: turning 5 between September 2 and December 2
Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before September 1st
The above criteria are in accordance with the California Department of Education Laws & Regulations, to which CKACS adheres.
TUITION SCHEDULE & FEES FOR 2017-2018
|Elementary Tuition, TK / K / 1-6||$4,620|
|Three day all day PreK||$4,532|
|Half day till noon PreK||$4,532|
|Three Days 1/2 Day PreK||$3,656|
10% for the second child from the same family
15% for the third child from the same family
20% for the fourth child from the same family
25% for the fifth child from the same family
BASIC TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
Outstanding account balances from the previous school year must be paid in full before registration will be accepted.
- If you will be making monthly tuition payments, a deposit of $250.00 is required. It is non-refundable and will be applied towards tuition.
Uniforms are required for all grade levels.
- Financial Assistance is available for students Kindergarten-Sixth Grade. The Financial Assistance Committee needs to have the Financial Aid Packet returned to school no later than July 1st so that it can be reviewed in a timely manner.
- If you indicate that you require tuition assistance (Kindergarten through Sixth Grade), the Financial Assistance Committee will make an appointment with you.
Financial aid is not available for PreKindergarten.
- Immunization needed for students 4-6 years old:
- Diptheria, Tetanus, ad Pertussis (DTaP, DTP or DT) - 5 doses
- Polio (OPV or IPV) - 4 doses
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 1 dose