We are now accepting pre-registration forms for returning families as well as open enrollment for new families.
• Current returning families will receive first priority until May 14, 2021.
• Pre-registration will be prioritized by the date submitted.
• Pre-registration form and a non-refundable deposit of $250 are due no later than May 14, 2021.
Please print the form and fill it out. Be sure to include a check payable to CKACS for $250. You can turn in your registration form and deposit to the office 8am - 3:15pm M - F or mail it to:
108 N. Villa Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
TUITION FOR 2021 - 2022
* Elementary Tuition - (K-6) $ 5,120.00 annually
* Pre-K, 5 day all day (First Priority) $ 5,480.00 annually
* Pre-K, 3 day all day $ 5,025.00 annually
* Pre-K, Half day (until noon) Mon-Fri $ 5,025.00 annually
* Pre-K, Half day, 3 days $ 4,055.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 5 day all day (First Priority) $ 6,695.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 5 day Half day $ 6,140.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 3 day all day $ 6,140.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 3 day Half day $ 4,955.00 annually
MINIMUM ENROLLMENT CRITERIA
Transitional Kindergarten (Two year program): Must be 5 on or before December 2nd.
Kindergarten: Must be 5 on or before September 1st.
The above criteria are in accordance with the California Department of Education Laws & Regulations, to which CKACS adheres.
10% for the second child from the same family
15% for the third child from the same family
20% for the fourth child from the same family
25% for the fifth child from the same family
BASIC TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
Outstanding account balances from the previous school year must be paid in full before registration will be accepted.
- If you will be making monthly tuition payments, a deposit of $250.00 is required. It is non-refundable and will be applied towards tuition.
Uniforms are required for all grade levels. Boys: White Shirt/Navy pants, Girls White Blouse/Plaid Skirt (shorts should be worn under skirts) jumper or box pleats which are available at Dennis School Uniform.
- Financial Assistance is available for students Kindergarten-Sixth Grade. The Financial Assistance Committee needs to have the Financial Aid Packet returned to school no later than July 1st so that it can be reviewed in a timely manner.
- If you indicate that you require tuition assistance (Kindergarten through Sixth Grade), the Financial Assistance Committee will make an appointment with you.
Financial aid is not available for PreKindergarten.
- Immunization needed for students 4-6 years old:
- Diptheria, Tetanus, ad Pertussis (DTaP, DTP or DT) - 5 doses
- Polio (OPV or IPV) - 4 doses
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 1 dose