For a current registration form click here: 2016 Registration Form
MINIMUM ENROLLMENT CRITERIA
Pre-Kindergarten: 2 years of age and toilet trained
Transitional Kindergarten: turning 5 between September 2 and December 2
Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before September 1st
The above criteria are in accordance with the California Department of Education Laws & Regulations, to which CKACS adheres.
TUITION SCHEDULE & FEES FOR 2016-2017
|Elementary Tuition, TK / K / 1-6||$4,480|
|Three day all day PreK||$4,400|
|Half day till noon PreK||$4,400|
|Three Days 1/2 Day PreK||$3,550|
10% for the second child from the same family
20% for the third child from the same family
25% for the fourth child from the same family
30% for the fifth child from the same family
There is a 10% cash discount if the total annual tuition is paid prior to July 1, 2016.
BASIC TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
Outstanding account balances from the previous school year must be paid in full before registration will be accepted.
- If you will be making monthly tuition payments, a deposit of $250.00 is required. It is non-refundable and will be applied towards tuition.
Uniforms are required for all grade levels.
- Financial Assistance is available for students Kindergarten-Sixth Grade. The Financial Assistance Committee needs to have the Financial Aid Packet returned to school no later than July 1st so that it can be reviewed in a timely manner.
- If you indicate that you require tuition assistance (Kindergarten through Sixth Grade), the Financial Assistance Committee will make an appointment with you.
Financial aid is not available for PreKindergarten.
- Immunization needed for students 4-6 years old:
- Diptheria, Tetanus, ad Pertussis (DTaP, DTP or DT) - 5 doses
- Polio (OPV or IPV) - 4 doses
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 1 dose