Full registration packets are now available online and
in the office. There is a Health and Safety Pledge included in the Registration Packet as well.
Many parents filled out a one page form in May. That was just to hold your spot. Our full registration packets must be completed no later than August 16th. It should only take 5-10 minutes per child.
The office is open from 8am - 3pm daily. We will be closed on Monday, August 9th and Tuesday, August 10th. We will reopen on Wednesday, August 11th.
108 N. Villa Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
TUITION FOR 2021 - 2022
* Elementary Tuition - (K-6) $ 5,120.00 annually
* Pre-K, 5 day all day (First Priority) $ 5,480.00 annually
* Pre-K, 3 day all day $ 5,025.00 annually
* Pre-K, Half day (until noon) Mon-Fri $ 5,025.00 annually
* Pre-K, Half day, 3 days $ 4,055.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 5 day all day (First Priority) $ 6,695.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 5 day Half day $ 6,140.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 3 day all day $ 6,140.00 annually
* Pre-K Potty Training Class, 3 day Half day $ 4,955.00 annually
MINIMUM ENROLLMENT CRITERIA
Transitional Kindergarten (Two year program): Must be 5 on or before December 2nd.
Kindergarten: Must be 5 on or before September 1st.
The above criteria are in accordance with the California Department of Education Laws & Regulations, to which CKACS adheres.
10% for the second child from the same family
15% for the third child from the same family
20% for the fourth child from the same family
25% for the fifth child from the same family
BASIC TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
Outstanding account balances from the previous school year must be paid in full before registration will be accepted.
- If you will be making monthly tuition payments, a deposit of $250.00 is required. It is non-refundable and will be applied towards tuition.
Uniforms are required for all grade levels. Boys: White Shirt/Navy pants, Girls White Blouse/Plaid Skirt (shorts should be worn under skirts) jumper or box pleats which are available at Dennis School Uniform.
- Financial Assistance is available for students Kindergarten-Sixth Grade. The Financial Assistance Committee needs to have the Financial Aid Packet returned to school no later than July 1st so that it can be reviewed in a timely manner.
- If you indicate that you require tuition assistance (Kindergarten through Sixth Grade), the Financial Assistance Committee will make an appointment with you.
Financial aid is not available for PreKindergarten.
- Immunization needed for students 4-6 years old:
- Diptheria, Tetanus, ad Pertussis (DTaP, DTP or DT) - 5 doses
- Polio (OPV or IPV) - 4 doses
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 1 dose